Just jotting this down because I made it up tonight, and it ROCKED. You’re lucky there were leftovers, or there would be nooooo pictures to prove I made it. (;
Quick Southwestern Potato Salad
- 12 red creamer potatoes
- 1 large green onion, chopped
- 1/2 a small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- a small handful of cilantro, minced
- juice of one lemon
- dollop of Best Foods olive oil mayo (use your favorite mayo)
- splash of hot sauce (I used Arizona Gunslinger chipotle hot sauce)
- salt and pepper to taste
Boil the potatoes until fork-tender. While they are boiling, chop the onion and bell pepper, and make the dressing by mixing the garlic, cilantro, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and hot sauce until well-combined.
Drain the potatoes, cool slightly, and chop into quarters. Toss with the onion, bell pepper, and dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and serve immediately.